Website Ad Specs (Home Page & Content Pages)
Email Newsletter Ad Specs
[jtrt_tables id=”13478″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”black” gap=”15″ c_icon=”chevron” active_section=”1″ no_fill=”true” el_class=”spectabs”][vc_tta_section title=”Technical Specs” tab_id=”1488397352927-3c2fbda6-0e49″][vc_column_text]Materials Due: All materials are due 3 business days prior to posting.
File Formats: .jpg, .gif, .png, html
Hyperlinks: Please indicate the URL that you wish your ad to be linked to (e.g., http://www.yourcompany.com).
Resolution/Color: 72 dpi max / RGB Color
Editing of Files: If any changes need to be made to an ad, clients must submit a new file; changes to online ads cannot be made by the publisher.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”File Submission” tab_id=”1488397353036-d2671a4e-1011″][vc_column_text]E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Please include hyperlink and alt text for ad, as well as any contact information.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”General Guidelines” tab_id=”1488397443693-e064ec0d-6d22″][vc_column_text]
- Ads cannot be designed to blend into page content. A 1px border is required or the ad must be clearly defined within the allowable ad space.
- Ads may not blink, shake, flicker or flash in a disruptive manner. The look and feel of ads cannot match the MS Windows Alert scheme or misrepresent a user’s prompts as an ad. False functionality (a.k.a. fake buttons) is not allowed.
- The action of clicking on ads must not initiate an application download, and all clicks must open a new browser window.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Audio Guidelines” tab_id=”1488397550754-3574a82b-d7ea”][vc_column_text]
- All audio must be initiated by mouse-hover or user-initiated clicks, with an area of the ad clearly labeled with “hover for sound,” “sound on” or appropriate icons, such as a G clef or speaker. Once initiated, there must be a clear way to turn off the sound with an area of the ad labeled with “mouse over to turn off audio,” “sound off” or an appropriate icon.
- All ads are subject to review.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Deceptive Functionality” tab_id=”1488397597979-9a479549-503d”][vc_column_text]
- All functionality visually indicated within ads must be working and not designed to deceive.
- Non-functioning drop-down menus, radio buttons and text boxes will not be accepted.
- “Close” or “Skip’” buttons must function as labeled and cannot link users to a new website.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Clicking to Other Web Sites” tab_id=”1488397679502-a4f11d7c-0061″][vc_column_text]
- All click interactions that initiate the load of a new Web page must open that Web page in a new browser window.
- A click-thrugh can launch only one new browser window.
- Any click-thrugh included with an ad must take users to the website of the advertiser who purchased the ad space unless the advertiser has provided written permission from the site allowing the link to be used.
- Mouse-over interaction cannot link a user to a new website.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Content Guidelines” tab_id=”1488397800774-b3163b18-5d56″][vc_column_text]Prohibited: Advertisements that contain fraudulent, deceptive or misleading statements or illustrations, or attacks of a personal nature. Advertisements that are overly competitive or that refer abusively to the goods or services of others. Indecent, vulgar, suggestive or other advertising that, in the opinion of Unmanned Aerial Online, may be offensive to good taste. Advertisements that fail to comply with the express requirements of federal and state laws. Advertisements that violate copyrights. Advertisements that, in our opinion, simulate unmanned-aerial.com Web pages and/or Unmanned Aerial Online editorial matter, or that may be confused with our Web pages and/or news or editorial matter.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]