Atlanta-based nonprofit organization UAVUS, which classifies itself as the largest membership association of professional unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) videographers and photographers in the U.S., says it is now offering a premier gold membership.
“Our primary mission is to support professional UAV operators that are committed to protecting public safety and personal privacy. One way we can do that is by leveraging the power of the association to provide cost-savings benefits that help them succeed,” says Bob Gonsalves, president and CEO of UAVUS.
For $49 per year, the gold membership includes as follows:
- UAVUS gold member identification card;
- Federal Aviation Administration Section 333 exemption application support;
- One-year subscription to Drone 360 magazine;
- Discounts and free shipping at UAVPhotoandVideo.com store; and
- Discounts for Unmanned Safety Institute training and education courses.