senseFly, a provider of professional drone solutions, is hosting a free educational webinar focused on improving agricultural research outcomes and efficiency.
Being held at 11:00 EST on Tuesday, March 20, the online event will feature experts from the National University of Rosario in Argentina, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and U.A.S Jena in Germany. They will discuss how they use drone technology for agricultural research, as well as share tips based on their extensive experience.
Attendees must register in advance here for the one-hour webinar, entitled “Ag Drone Insights 3.”
Specifically, according to senseFly, the following information will be covered:
- How drone-sourced data can improve objectivity;
- Where agricultural drones fit into the remote sensing ecosystem;
- How drones are being used in teaching/educational environments;
- How drone technology can boost the speed and frequency of field trial assessments;
- What positional accuracy is achievable with drone-sourced data; and
- How drone data can be analyzed (and what software it is compatible with).
“Since the first webinar in our Ag Drone Insights series back in January 2017, we’ve seen more and more agricultural professionals successfully use drone technology to gain deeper insights and increase efficiency,” says Jean-Christophe Zufferey, senseFly’s co-founder and CEO. “This educational session will be a platform for sharing knowledge and engaging current and future researchers, agronomists and growers.”