After a successful crowdfunding campaign, FLYPRO Aerospace Tech's FLYPRO PX400 drone has officially been released.
According to FLYPRO Aerospace Tech, the PX400 is the world's first auto-follow and first-person video drone. The PX400 is made of a durable, carbon-fiber body that can be folded for transport.
The aircraft, which has a maximum flight time of 25 minutes, comes with several autonomous flight options:
- Follow me – the drone auto-follows the user at a set distance and altitude without the need for manual control;
- Vision positioning system – fly indoors without GPS;
- Circle – the camera trains on a specific target while the drone circles at a preset radius and altitude;
- Route flights – the drone follows a predetermined flight plan set by the user and lands by itself after completing the route;
- One-button takeoff and landing; and
A user can also access a live map and radar, as well as a flight telemetry option, providing him or her with up-to-date information on speed, distance, altitude and more.
The FLYPRO PX400 is now available to order in standard and pro models at HobbyWOW. Orders will be shipped out at the end of May, says FLYPRO Aerospace Tech.
Photo courtesy of FLYPRO