Technology Training Corp. has announced the “Drone Systems and Counter Drone Technologies” symposium, to be held June 23-24 in Washington, D.C.
According to Technology Training, the program agenda will offer the latest information on government plans for drone integration into the National Airspace System (NAS). The following topics will be addressed:
- What is the way ahead for drone integration in the NAS?
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and future public safety needs and challenges
- What is the state of the science in sense-and-avoid/collision-avoidance systems and technologies?
- What are the numerous and complex insurance issues?
- What is the status of state legislation on drone overflight?
- What are the emerging lessons learned from the drone test sites?
- Where are the real opportunities in the commercial market?
- What are federal and state government market opportunities?
Panelists will include representatives from the FAA, NASA, the Department of Homeland Security, Fort Air Force/NORAD, the U.S. Department of Transportation, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Air Line Pilots Association, Denton US LLP, Frost & Sullivan, the U.S. Geological Survey, the National Agricultural Aviation Association, the U.S. Department of Justice, Lockheed Martin, the Aerospace Corp., Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, AK ASSURE, ASSURE MSU, Digital Harvest, the Small UAV Coalition, Unmannedpower LLC, MITRE Corp., ASTM/TriVector, Drone Aviation Holding Corp., the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, the Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership, Razor’s Edge Ventures, the National Association of State Aviation Officials, and Straight Up Imaging.
More information on the event can be found here.