Huntsville, Ala.-based Camber Corp., an intel, cyber, systems engineering and information technology company, is teaming with Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi at the university's test site for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
Camber notes that the UAS market is one of the company's strategic high-growth areas.
According to Camber, its responsibilities under contract with Texas A&M include the following:
– Lead systems integrator and technical lead;
– Systems engineering and integration;
– Range planning and mission execution support, including business development;
– Range infrastructure planning-design-implementation;
– Systems integration test and operation (live-virtual-constructive modeling and simulation infrastructure support of all Lone Star Test Range operations, including interaction with NASA and key government entities);
– Flight operations support;
– Flight-test planning and range safety concept of operations development;
– Range research and development and analysis support;
– Selection and management of all proposed subcontractors and subject-matter experts; and
– Development of key Federal Aviation Administration required documentation.