The Association for Unmanned Vehicles Systems International (AUVSI) has announced featured speakers for AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019, taking place April 29-May 2 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
AUVSI will showcase the following speakers at XPONENTIAL 2019:
- Scott Drennan, vice president of innovation at Bell, “Urban Air Mobility: Overcoming the Hype and Making UAM a Reality.”
- Richard Eva, aviation advisor at Shell Aircraft, “From Starting to Scaling: User Perspectives on Building a UAS Program.”
- Mark Harris, principal engineer at Rio Tinto – Kennecott Copper, “From Starting to Scaling: User Perspectives on Building a UAS Program.”
- Matt Varney, UAS program manager at the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics, “Law Enforcement and Fire Service Perspectives: Implementing UAS into Your Operations.”
- Jeff Rose, UAS chief pilot at Sinclair Broadcast Group, “Drone Operations in Broadcasting and Cinema.”
- Gwen Lighter, founder and CEO of GoFly, “Urban Air Mobility: Overcoming the Hype and Making UAM a Reality.”
- Rumi Morales, partner at Outlier Ventures, “Women and Diversity in Robotics.”
- Erin Schwartz, lead quality deployment leader at Florida Power and Light Co., “From Starting to Scaling: User Perspectives on Building a UAS Program.”
- Anil Nanduri, vice president of Intel’s Drone Group, “Data Exploitation and Collaboration Across the Enterprise.”
- Romeo Durscher, director of public safety integration at DJI, “UAS in Public Safety: Where are we Today and What’s the Future Like?”
- Robert Hall, principal investigator at AT&T Labs Research, “The Geocast Air Operations Framework: Combining Multi-Tier Resilient Communications with Onboard Autonomy.”
AUVSI XPONENTIAL will showcase more than 700 companies from around the world and offer more than 150 sessions of educational programming, providing information about the future of unmanned systems policy, technology, business solutions and trending topics.