Waterloo, Ontario-based Aeryon Labs has introduced an unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) solution designed specifically for public safety agencies.
The solution provides agencies the option of a turnkey monthly program, which includes fees as low as $99 per day, as an alternative to a one-time, upfront purchase, the company explains.
Features include as follows:
- Program launch and support services: start-up and ongoing client assistance to validate technical and operational feasibility, along with airspace and data security assurances;
- The Aeryon SkyRanger UAS;
- Assured operational availability: in-field hardware redundancy through regular, recurring provisioning of spares, with secure online equipment and operations management through AeryonLive;
- Investment protection: in-life software and equipment upgrades, as well as hull and liability insurance; and
- Secure, remote distribution of video and imagery: low-latency, live video streaming with real-time readout of critical aspects of aircraft location and performance, delivered through the AeryonLive platform.
“We know our UAS deliver results for law enforcement agencies, and we have tens of thousands of flight hours to prove it,” says Dave Kroetsch, president and CEO of Aeryon. “We also know that those agencies need a procurement model that fits within their budgets, as well as a complete solution that ensures the aircraft has everything it requires to perform: spare part kits, insurance, training, etc. We take care of the entire support of the program from end-to-end.”