The organizers of International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) have announced a call for papers for their 17th annual conference and exhibition, taking place in Denver on Feb. 13-15, 2017.
The call for papers invites any interested parties to submit abstracts by Sept. 1 on the following topics:
- Data acquisition – airborne, mobile and bathymetric LiDAR;
- Developments in LiDAR, including single photon, FLASH and Geiger-mode;
- Comparisons of LiDAR technologies;
- Applications/integration of LiDAR, photogrammetry, survey data and dense image matching;
- LiDAR point clouds and large data sets, including automated feature extraction;
- Unmanned aircraft system (UAS) developments and applications, as well as comparisons of manned aircraft vs. UAS;
- Emerging technologies in remote sensing and mapping;
- Data fusion and processing technologies;
- Engineering collaboration systems and cloud-hosted data management;
- Developments in point data classification and GIS modeling;
- Mobile mapping and survey;
- Systems integration; and
- Industry issues.
The ILMF advisory board will review each abstract, and the final program will be announced in November. Case studies and recent project examples presented by owner/operators are encouraged.
Additional information and the abstract submission form can be accessed here.