Global Aerospace, an international provider of aerospace insurance, has published a new white paper entitled ‘Unmanned Aviation Risk Management, Accident Prevention and Insurance.’
As aviation regulators around the world actively work to establish guidelines for the safe integration of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) into the national airspace, Global Aerospace says it is helping manufacturers and operators understand how to improve safety, minimize risk, and insure against loss and liability – all of which will be crucial to the ultimate success of the fast-growing industry, the company says.
Global Aerospace is headquartered in London and has offices in Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland and the U.S.
The paper offers a comprehensive view of crucial risk-management topics related to unmanned aviation, including the following:
- The integration of UAS into national airspace;
- How unmanned aviation safety must begin to mirror manned aviation;
- The role of training, safety culture and safety management systems for UAS;
- The long-term impact of the FAA’s recent Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for UAS;
- Where responsibility for risk is to be placed on manufacturers and operators; and
- Insurance solutions.
The white paper can be downloaded at no charge here.