Rising Media Inc. has announced the full program and keynote speakers for its RoboUniverse Conference & Expo, taking place on April 11-12 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
RoboUniverse New York features dedicated content tracks covering cognitive science and the Internet of Things, manufacturing and logistics, and robots for the enterprise. The program also covers innovation in drones, business and investment, STEM education, and more. The event will be co-located with Rising Media’s Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo and Virtual Reality Summit.
Confirmed keynote speakers include as follows:
- Robert High, IBM fellow and vice president and chief technology officer of IBM Watson;
- Dr. Homayoon Kazerooni, founder of suitX;
- Daniel Theobald, founder of Vecna; and
- Thomas Haun, vice president of strategy and globalization for PrecisionHawk.
The event also includes a keynote panel showcasing female leadership in frontier technology:
- Nisa Amoils, member of New York Angels and co-chair of the Frontier Tech Committee;
- Carol Rieg, founder of Rieg and Associates;
- Dr. Sabine Seymour, founder and CEO of Moonlab;
- Maria Stefanopoulos, production manager for ABC News’ Good Morning America; and
- Melonee Wise, CEO of Fetch Robotics.
“Our keynotes and the conference reflect the diversity of the robotics market and cover top players in [artificial intelligence (AI)], human bionics, drones and manufacturing robotics,” comments Fran Rabuck, conference chairman of RoboUniverse.
Session topics for the event include the following:
- The Neurorobotics Connection: Connecting the Physical World to our Human Brain;
- AI, Robotics, and Drones – The Real Story on The Future of Jobs;
- Intelligent Ground and Air Robots for Dynamic Environments;
- Robots as a Service;
- Sensors Offer Infinite Opportunities for Designing Robots & Drones; and
- Investing in Robotics, Drones, and Related Software.